cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Pay-Per_View

Hi all,

I wonder if I am alone in experiencing this:

One Sunday morning, I awoke at 4:00 am, wide-eyed and bushy-tailed and thought to myself, What can I do at 4 in the morning to keep me occupied. I know, I'll watch the fight! Fury vs Wilder!! It's gonna be great.

So, I went to the BT site, clicked on Sky Customer, paid my £24.95 and sat down to watch the fight.

But never did. It was just a blue screen with the banner at the bottom, telling me what I wasn't watching.

When I phoned BT, I was told getting a refund wouldn't be a problem.

I still don't have a refund. I tried countless times tp phone. When I did get through, I was farmed off to other numbers that were equally different to get through to. I was finally told that, had I read the terms and conditions I would have known that it takes 4 hours to activate. 

It begs the question: Why were they selling it at 4:10 when the fight starts at 5 and it takes 4 hours to activate?

I got through to an agent on BT chat and he said I would have a refund in my bank account in 3 working days.

That was nine working days ago.

Got through to another agent on chat today and he gave me yet another number that had a continuous busy tone. When I told him this he said, Is there anything else I can help you with today?

What the hell have you got to do to get your money back off these thieves?

Jed

0 Ratings