cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BuckleZ
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 9

Payment bar still on account since Sunday

I am posting this on behalf of my partner who has no phone or internet since Sunday despite paying her bill in full then.

Everytime i speak to anyone they are clueless and say 24hrs.

Its now Thursday and still nothing, the phone diverts me to payment line and the broadband takes me to bt payment screens even though the balanace is 0.00

I can provide all account information if someone could PM me about this.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Payment bar still on account since Sunday

Once the Forum Mods have read your post they will post an invite here once you reply to them they will take personal ownership of the problem until resolved.
Do not send them a Personal Message as this is the incorrect contact method and cannot be properly tracked also the mod contacted may not be on shift for sometime and this will delay your help

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them
They will contact you personally by email or phonemod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Hi BuckleZ

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your partners BT account details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
BuckleZ
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 9

Done that.

3-5days? Its already been almost 5 days of consstant calls/chats/emails and Im no further forward.

0 Ratings
BuckleZ
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 9

Just got email to say its been resumed. I will check it later. 5days is a bit extreme to lift a simple bar.

0 Ratings
BuckleZ
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 9

Ok service has been resumed.

But can someone still contact me in regards to this? I sent the contact us form.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

the mod team will reply to you personally as soon as your contact form reaches the top of the top of their mail queue
0 Ratings
EntraVenuS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

I could also do with some help on the very same subject heres my post i put up earlier https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Bill-paid-over-24-hours-ago-and-still-no-reconect/td-p/11... i am really frustrated in all of this and would like some help please Thanks in Advance Regards Phil
0 Ratings
BuckleZ
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 9

There was a missed call from someone in the directors office, I have returned the call and left a VM but still await contact

0 Ratings