Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rhianbrimlow
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Payment query

Go to solution
I sent a payment of 99.97 on the 28th December 2018 (got delinced- bank transfer) I went to bank got my card sorted so I can pay.unblocked through fraud. Sent another payment of 99.97 (direct debit) on the 29th of December 2018 which was accepted - bill is cleared. I spoke to someone who said my first payment (28th December) would get put back into my bank within 48 hours. I still haven't recieved it. When will I be getting it put back into my account?
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Payment query

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

Contact the billing live chat team who should be able to help with this.

0 Ratings
rhianbrimlow
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
I've contacted them nearly every day to ask about it. All they say is - there's nothing showing up As your account is cleared, which was because of the second payment it got cleared. I'm getting quite annoyed with this. As BT have taken 99.97 which said I'll get it back but haven't recieved it. I've got other bills to pay & a 1 year old. This should of been sorted by now!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @rhianbrimlow sorry that you have not received your money back in your account yet.

If both payments were received your BT account would show as being in credit. drop us over your details and we will be happy to help you get this sorted. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @rhianbrimlow

I tried calling you back this morning but wasn't able to reach you.

Thanks for sending over your details.  I have had a look at your account and I can see that the amount was refunded on 03/01/19.  It can take a few days before you see it back with you, I'd say Wednesday/Thursday but may be sooner.

I have kept things open from here.  If I don't hear any word back from you I'll try calling you again on Tuesday.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
rhianbrimlow
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks I did see I my missed call. Thank you very trying to contact me back about my payment. I'm just glad I've managed to sort everything everything out now as had other bills to pay. Most appreciated.
0 Ratings