cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NS1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Payment

I the August xbox one package and everything is fine with the service and I am receiving my gift tomorrow But on the 27th Aug they took and payment of £46 and not today 13 days later they have taken a £90 payment?!?  And when I got to change my payment date etc its telling me that I have changed its recently and cannot do it again even when I have spoke. To someone they have said the same thing this has left me in the red £90 as I'm looking through my bill my package is only £46 but the total is this high due to advanced services?!?  I am totally confused and at a loss with this 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Payment

@NS1985 

It sounds like you have opted for the monthly payment plan, and not the whole bill direct debit.

With MPP you pay quite a bit of money in advance to cover expected usage.

Try this help page https://www.bt.com/help/home/bills/explainer/#/

Also try Billing Live Chat

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Payment

If KB is right, you would do well to switch to monthly billing, see here. A slight downside is that any future one-off charges would have to be settled at the end of the month rather then spread over three, but that's minor in relation to the issues that can be involved with the MPP.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings