cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Pending order

On the 21st February I ordered full fibre 500 and was given an activation date of 11th March.   I immediately had a change of mind and now wanted full fibre 900. I called BT who said they will cancel the original order and place the new one.  The original order will cancel within 24 hours - it never did.  It still hasn’t!   I’ve been told I will have to wait until the original activation date if 11th March for the original order to cancel so the new one can be placed!

surely this can’t be correct ?  They say there is no way to manually cancel the original order! BT are supposed to be a top name in broadband- really?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Pending order

Hi

What I would suggest is leaving the existing order in place because if it’s cancelled this will delay you getting the service.    It’s exactly the same installation and equipment for both.  Once your line is working just ring or order via bt.com and upgrade to the 900 speed

Jane 

Message 3 of 4

Hi @jimmyb01 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about your order. I'd agree with @saabina here. Your best bet would be to allow the original order to complete and once that's done just go ahead and upgrade.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I agree, but unfortunately it’s too late.   I’m stuck. Can’t cancel this order and can’t order anything else as they say I have to wait for the current cancellation to complete.   It’s incredibly frustrating. 

0 Ratings