cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zeratulye
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Phone Line and Broadband Activation Delayed

Ordered BT phone+Broadband on Jul.30 and it says HUB would be delivery to me on Aug.6, Phone line activation date is Aug.7 and Broadband activation date is Aug.13. But neither phone nor broadband is active!!

There is one msg on website, " We're sorry, your order has not progressed as expected.We need to speak with you to confirm some details. please contact us. "

On the night of Aug. 13, they asked us to wait until Aug.14, phone line and Broadband should be okay then. But NO. On the night of Aug. 14, they asked us to wait until Aug. 17, they should be ok. But NO. This time, they asked us to wait until Aug. 21. And told me "nothing can be promised, I just could give you 'update' on Aug.21. You can cancel it anytime but you will be held to term as the 14 day cooling off period is now over."  I was been told not to contact them and they will contact with me if any progress. 

Now I just sit at home and do nothing. I donot think this can be fixed on Friday since I have been already fooled by couple of times.  Any help would be appreciated! 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Phone Line and Broadband Activation Delayed

Hi zeratulye,

Welcome to the community forum. I am sorry to hear that your order has been delayed. I would like to take a look at what is happening with your order. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
zeratulye
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Thanks a lot. I just submitted information in your profile "Contact The Mods". Hopefully you would bring us some good news. Again, Thanks.
0 Ratings
zeratulye
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Phone line is on. But the broadband is not. BT suddenly changed "order in progress" to "completed" !!!! We checked everything and Broadband light is still RED shinning. What we can do?!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

It can take up to midnight on the activation day for broadband to go live
0 Ratings
zeratulye
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

No, it did not.

The phone line was activated at Thusday morninng, but Broadband never works. And Friday morning We called and get a promise that our broadband would be ready at night. 

It did not.

I had checked the broadband hub, the cable, the socket, both the microfilter and the hub and the connection  it indicates the line problem.

Some other cases at this community shows broadband was link to the wrong phone number. Any ieda what went wrong for my case?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

contact customer services on 0800 111 4567
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8
Moved:

0 Ratings