cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Phone & Chat waiting times

I literally can't get through to any BT Customer Services. Ive been waiting on hold at least 10 minutes on the phone  every time i have rang in the last 2 days, and the chat doesn't seem to be operating. These boards are the only option I seem to have.

The reason I am trying to get through is that my last bill was £62.90 and that's for 150mb internet which is unbelievable. I am looking for a much cheaper offer or I may have to leave. Can anyone assist me here?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Phone & Chat waiting times

this is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT

I assume you cost has just  increased due to the annual CPI+3.9% but is what you agreed when you started contract  when is contract renewal?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

My contract expired a few months ago as far as I’m aware. I never was aware of any renewal

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Try logging to at www.bt.com/mybt and see what personalised offers show, the deals via MyBT can be the same or sometimes better than by phone, if you don't find anything suitable speak to the Loyalty team.

0 Ratings