cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Place my broadband order on 09 May, now show no reward available in my claim

Order Superfast fiber 2 on 09 May, installed on 16 May, just login to check my reward and it show no reward available 

I have contact the customer service twice regarding this issue, and they provide me different answer each time

one said I will have to wait for 30 days for the "cool down period" pass, one said the reward letter will be send to me via Royal mail

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8

Re: Place my broadband order on 09 May, now show no reward available in my claim

Hi @Ireneleeyip Thanks for posting and welcome to the BT.com community forum, I'm sorry to see you're unable to claim a reward in your MyBT account.

Can you advise is it a free tech gift offer or pre paid reward card that you are trying to claim and was your order placed on BT.com or over the phone?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Re: Place my broadband order on 09 May, now show no reward available in my claim

Thanks for getting back to me

It should be the tech give away deal and reward card as well?

i have to place my order over the phone because BT.com is unable to show me any broadband deal even I input my landline. Order over the phone found out I have bunch of broadband offers available and they say I will be eligible for the reward

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

@Ireneleeyip thanks for getting back to me, the offers are generally only available if you place the order on bt.com. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team, I can't make any promises at the moment but if you send over your details we'll be happy to get this looked into.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

the issue is, BT.com provide me no choice and when I contact live chat, the operator give me the phone number and as k to me ordering via phone (customer service)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 8

Thanks @Ireneleeyip,

I can see that you have sent your details into us. One of my team will be in touch with you over the next couple of working days. We'll look for the call that you mentioned you were promised the rewards on and take it from there.

Take care for now

Thanks

DanielS

Highlighted
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Ireneleeyip 

Thanks for sending over your details.

I tried calling you back this afternoon, sorry I wasn't able to reach you.  I will set this to give you another call on Tuesday.  I am in the office until 5pm today so if you are free for a few minutes before then reply back and I will do all I can to catch up with you before I leave.  If you're busy I can chat with you on Tuesday anyway 😊

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Thanks for getting back

i will be free before 1700 today

0 Ratings