cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coreservers
Contributor
Message 151 of 175

Re: PlayStation 5 from BT

will drop off this thread now. keep it for folks with issues.... But if you;re waiting i guess keep the faith. seems if BT say you got one.... you got one.  It's that or go into battle with the scalpers again... 

0 Ratings
coreservers
Contributor
Message 152 of 175

i need to know...... did you get it today? 

0 Ratings
TheSmartAttack
Contributor
Message 153 of 175

4pm today... What a machine eh. Hi is sharp... Series X isn't as clear. Got a whole new system to learn. Got all my games on hard drive so trying a few making sure al good. Some tinkering around later I think. 

0 Ratings
TheSmartAttack
Contributor
Message 154 of 175

UI is sharp I mean 

0 Ratings
coreservers
Contributor
Message 155 of 175

woo hoo... controller is a different whole new world... upgraded valhalla to ps5 version. OMG. archery with the stepped buttons amazing.... just put a 6tb ssd in for the ps4 collection.  Thanks BT . amazing

0 Ratings
TheSmartAttack
Contributor
Message 156 of 175

Yeah trying out some PS4 games.. upgrading rainbow six now.. got demon souls downloading.. have all the triple AAA titles to try out.. not short of a game. Rainbow is a fresh download so working out what's what.. controller is much better 

0 Ratings
Retrovertigo
Aspiring Expert
Message 157 of 175

Well, I was finally lucky enough to get a personal code from BT to buy one. Received notification on Monday that it was on its way. Since then the Parcelforce site just says "advised" with nothing else to give me a clue as to where it is. Despite it supposedly being sent by Express 24 which is next day delivery. 

So just checked again and even this morning, it still doesn't have any tracking information whatsoever 😕 

0 Ratings
TheSmartAttack
Contributor
Message 158 of 175

Lucky got on a Monday. Made it worse over a weekend. Mine stayed advised for at least 2 days. So it's apparently normal. Timeline for me was ordered on the Wednesday. Was advised up till Friday evening when it went to national hub then sat all weekend till Monday.. got to my local depot at 6pm Monday. Then delivered 4pm yesterday.

0 Ratings
Cloud1
Beginner
Message 159 of 175

I received my dispatch of console email on Friday with tracking number (having ordered on Wednesday).

Status on Parcelforce changed to advised on Saturday morning and I’ve had no update since.

My delivery was supposed to be between 9-13 April so a bit disappointed.

I did contact customer service and they said “you need to allow 10 days for dispatch”

0 Ratings
Retrovertigo
Aspiring Expert
Message 160 of 175

BT are pulling a bit of a fast one here. Express 24 is a next day delivery service. The fact it stays on "advised" means that BT have informed them of a delivery, but still haven't passed on the parcel to Parcelforce at the moment.