cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheSmartAttack
Contributor
Message 161 of 175

Re: PlayStation 5 from BT

Yeah I would concern over advised.. just means they have stock pilled the machines to be handed over. Been done in batches from what I know. They just say advised so they can tick off the box. 

Retrovertigo
Aspiring Expert
Message 162 of 175

How come thumbs up rating doesn't work anymore?

0 Ratings
TheSmartAttack
Contributor
Message 163 of 175

Did notice but no clue.

0 Ratings
jenthom72
Beginner
Message 164 of 175

I purchased one last Wednesday too with a code. Only got notified when changed status to processing but since then nothing. No allocated. No dispatch.

Contacted BT shop by email and on Twitter and got ignored. Finally got an email yesterday that advised me of the 10-day wait but the payment for the PS5 is still showing as pending in my PayPal account meaning I don't actually have any access to my own money anymore and have no idea if I will actually get my order. 

BT shop is just a shambles. Customer service is non-existent. Even an estimated date of dispatch would be appreciated but all BT Shop do is tell you to look at you email. I'm due to renew my broadband contract and their rotten customer service is really putting me off them for life. 

It's good to hear other people are getting theirs as it gives me some hope.

0 Ratings
Cloud1
Beginner
Message 165 of 175

@jenthom72 hoping you hear something consistent and clear soon! Fingers crossed your payment and processing clear shortly

I’m optimistic we will all eventually receive our consoles just maybe not as soon as we initially expected

0 Ratings
TheSmartAttack
Contributor
Message 166 of 175

I suppose if there is any consolation nobody in the general population is getting one from Argos or Amazon at the moment so at least it's in the works.. just annoying you can't have Comms with anyone.. I messaged on twitter and FB but ignored. They do reply to people but only on general posts and promotions

0 Ratings
jenthom72
Beginner
Message 167 of 175

Thanks 😊

0 Ratings
TheSmartAttack
Contributor
Message 168 of 175

BT C service messaged me now to ask how they can help... Week late but it's fine now 😂

Cloud1
Beginner
Message 169 of 175

Well my PS5 arrived yesterday and it’s incredible! I was coming from a Pro but it’s still a significant upgrade and so much fun to play.

Unfortunately the delivery wasn’t great - just a plastic shipping bag, bashed corners for the box and no tracking email on the day confirming the window. The driver didn’t ring my buzzer and instead left it in a public lobby with their signature. 

That said, I would recommend to people trying to secure a PS5 at this time to Register Interest on the BT website and if your packaging looks damaged, take photos of it upon arrival just in case.

0 Ratings
Milana
Beginner
Message 170 of 175

Same... after one week they are woke up... it's a mess.

0 Ratings