Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 176

PlayStation 5 from BT

Thanks to all our BT broadband customers who've ordered a PS5™. We’ve had a huge response from customers buying them from us and our first batch of stock has sold out.

We're working hard to get more PS5™ consoles and will update you on future stock availability when we can.

To all you gamers out there, the wait for the new PS5 is almost up and if you are an existing BT broadband customer, you can pre-order your PS5 Console from 8 am today.  Here is what you need to know;

• Sales open at 8 am on Thursday 19th November 2020
  • There is limited stock, and this will be issued on a first come first saved basis, so don’t delay, place an order as soon as possible
  • BT broadband customers can order at BT Shop via a unique code available through your MyBT account.  Full payment won’t be taken until consoles leave our warehouse.
  • Your PS5 will not be despatched tomorrow but you will receive this before the 15th December 2020, well in time for Christmas
  • Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll be in touch when your PS5 is in stock and ready to be dispatched
  • Please don’t call a contact centre for an update on your order as they won’t be able to help. 

Once the stock of PlayStation 5 has gone, they’re gone.  However, if you were unable to secure a console you will be able to register your interest and be first in line to hear when the consoles are back in stock.

How to place your order?

Please follow these instructions to obtain your code to complete your purchase

• Login to your MyBT account via this link, MyBT Login
  • You can view the console offers available to you by visiting ‘Your Offers’ section on the MyBT Homepage.  You will only be able to order 1 PS5 and 1 Xbox per BB Account
  • 1 Code to be generated per account
  • Click on the ‘Reveal Code’ button in the offer
  • This generates a code for the product.  Once generated please click on ‘Use Code’
  • This opens a new window with a BT Shop journey, where you can complete your order.  The link takes the code and adds it into URL and then opens up the BT Shop page with the PS5 purchase journey  
  • Once you have completed your purchase, the offer will now show the message “Code Redeemed”
  • Once our stock of Consoles is depleted, we will display a message ‘Out of stock’

Good luck everybody 😁

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
175 REPLIES 175
Chrisdiana52
Beginner
Message 2 of 176

Re: PlayStation 5 from BT

Hi Sean, just found out about this from my son, what a well kept secret this has been!!! Can you advise when the next stock will be available so I will actually know about it next time?

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 176

Hi @Chrisdiana52,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the Community.  I am so sorry that you weren't able to place an order for the PS5.  Demand was high and our stock went pretty quickly ☹️

I don't have any info as to when we will get new stock in but you can register your interest and we will contact you when we new stock arrives.

Click on this link, Register interest in PS5 stock from BT 

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
drmoore
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 176

Hi Sean

I managed to click the reveal code button from the MyBt website. Unfortunately the bt shop website fell over due to extreme volume of people trying to access and was unable to proceed past the checkout page. My code is no longer available on the MyBt website. Any idea how I can reveal my unique code.

Regards Darren

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 176

@drmoore the code is on the MyBT website under the deals section. You clicked to uncover the code and then go through to the store but the store was overwhelmed with traffic... 

0 Ratings
drmoore
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 176

Hi Nigel

I don't have the code anymore on the MyBt website or the app

Regards Darren

marzy100
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 176

Yes I need my code aswell? I revealed it a few weeks ago but just missed out as sale did not go through

How do I retrieve the code? 

0 Ratings
drmoore
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 176

Can someone provide these codes ASAP. Not our fault bt shop website crashed under heavy demand.

0 Ratings
garybs29
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 176

I think you'll be out of luck, there's no stock so they can't give you a code to get one now

0 Ratings
marzy100
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 176

Ive one in my basket ready to buy! Just need the access code

0 Ratings