cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mummcn
Message 1 of 2

Please help re BT package change

Can someone pleas help me? I have a package of Broadband Unlimited, Landline, Unlimited Anytime Calls Add-on, Starter TV and BT Sport. I only have BT Sport as it was offered for free and this package was cheapest overall. I am an 84 year old lady and would never actually watch this. 

I received an email today re price changes that will apply once my current 12 months contract comes to an end in the second half of August. It gives me a link to an offer for me to renew Broadband and Landline at the same price as present (£24.99) and says my Anytime Calls Add-on will increase by £0.49, both of which I am happy to accept.

I want to cancel BT Sport as I have no need for it. I just want to have the basic starter TV service, but I can't see anywhere on the website on how to cancel BT Sport from my contract, so I don’t know if I’m allowed to keep my starter TV if I don't have BT Sport.

I still have all my marbles, but I'm not very good on the phone as I can't always understand what the person is saying or talking about. My daughter normally does this sort of thing for me, but she's away just now. I really don't want to have to call BT about this. Is there any way a moderator can help me? I just want to keep what I’ve got just now without BT Sport. Many thanks.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Please help re BT package change

try phoning options team who are uk based and they will be able to help you and hopefully be able to negotiate a good deal for the package to suit you  having used the options team I found them really helpful  0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings