Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cwade100
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Post Code not found! Moving home

I seem to be going round in circles at the moment. I have BT Infinity Broadband and telephone at my current property. I am moving home on the 29th November. I try to start a move online to see what packages can be offered to me, but i recieve an error. So I call up the home move helpline, explain its a new property on a new housing development. They tell me that they are unable to assist until royal mail release the post code for my street. This leaves me in a pickle. What do i do with my current services? My new neighbours have moved in and the address is still not on file with Royal Mail 3 weeks after they have moved in. If there is no new post code, bt can not offer me services, so can i cancel without any charges? I obviously have to cancel the services at my current property when i move out. I feel I am going to be penalised for something that is beyond my control. Any ideas?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Post Code not found! Moving home

Hi cwade100,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have had when trying to move your services.  Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details including the address details you are moving to and we will be happy to look into this further. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings