Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mushii
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Pre Paid Visa Card

Go to solution

I signed up for the full Infinity Package 4 months ago (having been lured away from Sky with lower (sic) bills and faster broadband) and have being waiting for my pre-paid Visa card to arrive ever since. Tonight I got so fed up I logged onto these forums and found that after my service went live I was supposed to log on to a claims site and claim my card, duly done. The claim site says that my card expired on the 20th October !!!! How did it expire when I have never received it?? The T&Cs did not make it clear that I had a limited time to claim for my card, it only ststed that I had to activate it within 3 months of receiving it..I never received it!!!

Unfortunately for a COMMUNICATIONS company BT do not make it easy to contact anyone to talk about my missing reward card. Maybe somebody here could point me in the right direction of how I communicate to somebody who can help.

At this point in time I am starting to regret leaving Sky, at least they had a brilliant customer service who would deal with just about anything.

Simon

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Pre Paid Visa Card

Go to solution

@Mushii Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to look into this for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Mushii
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Done,

thanks Neil

0 Ratings
Mushii
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Big thanks to Neil for resolving this issue. Should be receiving my pre-paid card in the next 30 days.

Note for BT Phone CSR Management - Learn from the forum Mods how to treat customers and how to resolve issues. No scripts, no passing customers from pillar to post. Straight talking, polite, pleasant and efficient. Honestly for a telecomms company you suck at Customer relations via the telephone.

Take a leaf out of Sky's book and learn how they do it, or better still spend some time with your own forum Mods.  

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@Mushii Thanks for your feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed on to Neil's manager.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Jessp123
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

I signed up to BT on 31st October this year and was promised a £150 BT reward card as I took out Phone, Broadband and Mobile packages. I went to claim my reward online and it said I was ineligable so I contacted online chat for help. They supposedly did the claim for me (I was told I would receive and email within 24 hours) but I heard nothing after a few days so contacted them again to be told my claim had not been done but they would do this now for me. This time i did receive the email to say my reward is on its way but noticed it said £100 not the £150 promised. I contaced the online chat again who said my account only showed I was eligible for a £100 reward card. Anyone signing up to these deals should take a screenshot of the deal you signed up for. As now the offer has ended I have no way to prove what I signed up for and BT are fobbing me off saying I signed up for a £100 reward card when I know I didn't as there were better deals available to me at the time. I called BT again and they have said they will send out the £150 reward card but i have had no email to confirm so suspect they are just fobbing me off again telling me what i want to hear. I did make a complaint but they have said to wait and see if the £150 voucher materialises (takes up to 30 days) has anybody else had this problem and actually got it resolved? If they dont stick to their word I think I will change provider as the service received has been terrible so far. I received an email today with the following:

Dear,

Thank you for your patience while we’ve been investigating this matter.

I have checked your Pre-paid reward Card claim and can confirm that you’re eligible to receive one.

I have therefore taken the ownership to complete the online claim form on your behalf for £100 for broadband and we’ll be sending your voucher to your installation address - it’ll take a minimum of 21 days and up to a maximum of 30 days for you to receive your voucher.

Till then your patience and understanding is highly appreciated. Mary Christmas!

Best wishes,

Indu
BT.com Vouchers Team

Does anybody at BT actually listen!?

0 Ratings