Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsenkan
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Prepaid Mastercard didn't arrive yet

Go to solution

Hello

My BT Infinity activation took place on 19th May 2016. The next day (20th May) I filled in the relevant form on the BT website to claim the £125 prepaid Mastercard I was eligible for on signup, waited for 30 days and filled in the relavant form to chase/follow up yet no success. Had chat with BT two different times (with few weeks break in between). I was promised both the times that it will be sent to me soon. I do have screenshots of the chats. More than a week back I sent a personal message to one of the mods here with all the details and screenshots of the chats I had with BT. Is there anyone out there who can help me out with this please ?????

Kind Regards

Tsenka

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Prepaid Mastercard didn't arrive yet

Go to solution

The mods do not reply to private messages they will only reply to their contact link which they only make available if they post an invitation to contact them

This link should help you https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-your-vouchers/td-p/1597228 

0 Ratings
tsenkan
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you for the reply John... I did fill in that form and also the form to chase/follow up. Can any mods out there help me out with this issue please. It's been 3 months since BT Infinity was activated and I have been in touch with BT (via chats and submitting the relevant forms) ever since but haven't received the Prepaid Mastercard yet.

0 Ratings
tsenkan
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

John - Many thanks for your help. I received the Prepaid Mastercard in post today. Sorry I missed your call last week.. Thanks again 🙂

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
I have not phoned you as I do not know your phone number and I am a BT Customer like you I do not work for BT
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @tsenkan That's great news and it was me who called. I will now close this off for you as resolved.

Many Thanks

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings