cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Previous bills sooo well hidden! But where are they?

Go to solution

Somebody working on the lousy BT website wrote:  "Online billing with My BT makes it easy to see your latest bill and any previous ones. Copies of your bills are stored for 15 months, so they're always there to view, download and print whenever you need them. You just need to log in with your BT ID at www.bt.com/mybt."

But maybe that person never tried to find and view his past bills. Because that same person, or some other saboteur made it pretty impossible to find a way to do this. there is no indication of actually HOW to "view, download and print" previous bills, which can be vital sometimes. 'Manage your bills' makes NO reference to finding previous bills.

Such a time waster.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Previous bills sooo well hidden! But where are they?

Go to solution

Go to the link in your post, click "View your latest bill" then "Previous bills" in the list on the left. Not as obvious as it might be but hardly impossible.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

If you download every new bill as it is posted online, then you never have to rely on BT's web site to find the old ones.  And you can keep them as long as you like.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for your comments. I tried as you suggested before posting my complaint. No previous bills... I have just tried again, and the list 'on the left' appears!

So I scratch my head with wonder...

0 Ratings