Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
evfrson
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Price increase letter

Go to solution

Just received my price increase letter from BT. 

It told me my prices are going up by £2.50 per month for broadband and calls.

I thought this isn't right because I took out  BT Plus on 13th June so I assumed that my prices were frozen for the length of the contract (18 Months).

I called billing and was told I am correct and that the letter is wrong.

Looking at the letter more closely it says that the information in it is based on the services I had on 28th May (ie before I took out BT Plus).

Why on earth would BT send a letter out in the middle of July based on information from May ?

Why couldn't they send out a letter based on up to date information ?

The information in it is totally wrong and a waste of my time in getting the correct information.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Price increase letter

Go to solution

Hi @evfrson

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry for the confusion from the letter you received.  You make a valid point and you're absolutely right!  As you have signed up for BT Plus we won't put your prices up for the duration of your contract term.

Apologies again for the confusion.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings