cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 19

Price increase no notification

Hi,

I was meant to have receieved a price increase email, no such email was receieved and I only found out about it when I viewed my bill.

Reading other posts on the forum seems its happened to other people, anyone know how to get this resolved?

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 19

Re: Price increase no notification

Hi @johnsmith123285856sq

I would have a chat with the Online Billing Team and explain you were never notified of the increases. You can also take screen shots of the online chat for your records. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 19

Is there a way to contact the mods? I'd prefer to communicate this issue over a pm rather than on a public forum if possible
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 19

As advised by @Dean007 you need to contact billing to help sort this. 

Did you check your btinternet.com email address including junk/trash as you may have received it but not to inbox

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 19

I have, but they weren't, in my opinion, helpful. Over 3 separate attempts to get the email sent out so I could see what it said, I still haven't received it.
When I asked them how they could be 100% sure that the email was sent out, they said they had some "code" of random numbers and letters that proved it was received and read.
Since other forum members on here have had the same issue, I was hoping the mods would understand the issue clearly and be more helpful with it than chat support, and I would then have the ability to liaise with a single person rather than being put through to random reps who may not understand the issue or misinterpret the notes on the file.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 19

Did  you check your btinternet account including junk folder

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 19

I don't have one currently.
I believe I was originally given one when I subscribed to BT, but by the looks of it, I never used it so BT automatically deleted it. This was what also caused an issue with my bt wifi not logging in I believe, which had to be resolved by a developer since the issue was rare.
The chat support people I spoke to say it was sent to my normal email though, which is with yahoo directly, I am 100% sure I have not received the email though.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 19

I've checked again, under the bt email addons section theres no emails listed, just "create an email".
Would the mods be able to look into this and see if they can help rather than having to deal with the ombudsman?
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 19

Hi @johnsmith123285856sq yes we can check this for you.  Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details don't PM as this contact method is not used for customer service issues. You can find the 'click here to contact the mods'link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 19

try billing live chat  https://www.bt.com/help/home/contactus/public/echat/prechatsurvey.html?type=r&webreason=10007&num=98...

0 Ratings