cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 37

Re: Price promises

As this is the very first time that BT have offered a real fixed price, and knowing my luck, they will probably reduce their prices in the next 18 months 😉

0 Ratings
nickmorc
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 37

Hi David

Have messaged you.

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 37

By Private Message? (Not received)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 37

@davidmridge61 wrote:
By Private Message? (Not received)

I think it was in response to mod post earlier not you - just a guess

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 37

Ta, you were right.

0 Ratings
chamber_boy
Contributor
Message 36 of 37

Well I've rung up today to see the offers given the price increases and completely flumexed by things.

I'm still in contract for another 12 months on my Broadband and TV.

The initial call offered the bespoke Broadband offers i.e stay the same price or pay £2.50 and then not be subject to price increases for 18th months.

I was about to take an offer then I asked about the Black Friday deals as logging into my account gives me a deal which is a lot lower than I'm paying today for existing customers and I was put on hold and then cut off.

2nd call progressed the same and I was informed the Black Friday deals are only for existing customers nearing  the end of their contract or out of contract so asked why it was in my personal online offers.

The TV MAX HD offer was £15.50 from the advisor but the online Black Friday one is £12 and again told only for existing customers within 3 months of contract end or out of contract so I asked why it was showing in my online personal offers?

I'm totally confused, so it seems are the advisors,  and no where does it state clearly online if I may be subject to cancellation charges if I am an existing contract and upgraded online from the offers presented.

So what is the score on Black Friday deals for existing customers as surely it is illegal not to state the T&C's clearly and if they are not available to existing customers with a long time to run on their contracts why are they appearing in the personal offers section when you log in.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Tracybu
Beginner
Message 37 of 37

welcome to the confusing world of BT