cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 21

Re: Price rise 6 months after new contract.

@Taffy078wrote:
I should have added that I've no idea if I have 'Superfast Fibre Plus'. How do I check, please?

Everything should be detailed in the order confirmation email. If you haven't received it chase them now for an explanation and to get it sent. If you get nowhere then the Mods may need to look at things.

0 Ratings
Taffy078
Expert
Message 12 of 21

thanks. Now with Mods
0 Ratings
Taffy078
Expert
Message 13 of 21

STILL no letter confirming freeze despite all the promises from 0800 028 9370. Now with Mods

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 14 of 21

They should record all calls so if they said that then that's what it should mean.

0 Ratings
Taffy078
Expert
Message 15 of 21

Hi srpsrp. You're right but the problem is who are 'they'. They say they're BT Newcastle and in the past I've had lots of help from the BT Newcastle team but others in the forum have said that the number we are asked to phone is shown by TrustPilot and a 'check this number' site as being scammers! I cant believe anything they say so am just waiting for the MOd to contact me again tomorrow.

0 Ratings
Taffy078
Expert
Message 16 of 21

I‎ spoke too soon in my post 09-08-2018 11h17 here and I need to give you full details. I would have referred to THIS THREAD  which I have read just now but everytime I paste the URL and go, I get "Invalid set of parimeters". I am then thrown out of the Community and when I put in my User name and password it rejects me as unknown User/password. But I used a different way to get in to post this!

Can anyone open the above thread? At the moment I'm in conspiricy mode - strange that because of my lengthy complaint conversation with BT just now I get thrown out of the Community and can't get back in (other than via my workaround).

The thread above is about Early-termination-charges-threatened-when-leaving and as soon as I posted the full title I was again thrown out.

So (1) can you open the thread and (2) where can I find the "creat new thread" icon?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 21

Message 18 of 21

Hey @Taffy078,

I checked the hyperlink you sent. It has extra letters/words at the end of the URL which would bring it to the wrong place. @Keith_Beddoe has linked the correct one Smiley Happy

Extraletters.png

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Taffy078
Expert
Message 19 of 21

Thank you Daniel - much appreciated. Because of the state I was in I'd added on the start of my message, Back soon with a new thread

Taffy078
Expert
Message 20 of 21

PS it again threw me out of the Community. I'll deal with all of this in the morning - I'm mentally washed out. Smiley Wink

0 Ratings