Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New123
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Problem Claiming M&S Voucher

Go to solution

As a new BT broadband customer I received the £100 BT reward card but am still waiting/chasing the £40 M&S voucher from the signing up offer.

I claimed via the online form using the AJM ref as requested on 13th September, I waited the 45 days stated before chasing it up, still nothing so i emailed BT customer services with all of my information on 3rd November to complain, waited the seven days as stated in their reply, I then emailed them again and still nothing.

Why advertise these offers and then make them so difficult to claim? Why does BT customer services say they will reply within seven days? How do I chase this up now please???

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Problem Claiming M&S Voucher

Go to solution

Hi @New123 sorry you have not received your M&S voucher. We will be happy to chase this up for you if you send us over your details. Please click on my profile and select the contact the mods option.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
New123
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Sorry I can’t find the contact the mods link that you mention, please help.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @New123 sorry about that. Please check now and it should be available.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
New123
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Found it now, and filled in the form,

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @New123,

I tried calling you back this afternoon and I left a message on your home number.

The reason for my call was to let you know I contacted our reward team on your behalf and my colleague has processed the £40 M&S voucher which you will receive within the next 30 days.

Can you drop me a reply to let me know if you're happy for me to go ahead and close things off from here now that the voucher claim has been processed?  If I haven't heard any word back from you I'll try calling you again tomorrow.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
New123
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

That’s good news, I am happy for you to close this and I look forward to receiving my £40 M&S voucher soon.

thank you for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @New123,

Thanks for posting back!

You're welcome, I am pleased to have been able to help get the M&S voucher processed Smiley Happy

I'll go ahead and close this off today.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings