Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
osbpj
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Problem claiming BT reward card and M&S vouchers

Hi there,

I ordered BT broadband on 18th November via a uswitch page which then diverted me to the BT website which I then completed my order through. When I ordered, I was eligible for a BT reward card and M&S vouchers. 

My broadband was activated in Mid December and when I log into BT rewards, the link still isn't there to allow me to request my card. I have called multiple times and spoken to help via the online chat but I'm getting nowhere. I was told today to wait 10-12 days to get an email. 

When I try and claim my M&S vouchers through the BT link, it says my order number is incorrect even though it is the one that came with my BT email and begins VOL.

Any ideas how to contact the team to get this sorted? Getting very frustrated and feeling a lot like I'm being fobbed off.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Problem claiming BT reward card and M&S vouchers

@osbpj 

Was this the reward offer that you qualified for?

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

From 15.11.19 until 21.11.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £70 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Package, £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £120 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £120 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

And was this the M&S offer

https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/

uSwitch (£40) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 15th November –21st November – Claim by 21st February 2020

Its the sales reference you need for the Broadband Benefits form. It begins with AJM.

If you cannot find it then try https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do

Look for the sales reference on this page, top right.

It may also be on the email you received from BT, confirming your order, or the second email confirming order completion after activation.

If not, then billing live chat should be able to give it to you.

on this page https://www.bt.com/help/home/contactus/#/account-and-billing/bill-payments-and-charges

Chat link is shown near the bottom of that page.

Please try them first, and post back here if you still have problems.

0 Ratings
osbpj
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi there,

Yes, those were the rewards I was eligible for. Many thanks for getting back to me.

Finally found the email BT sent me when my broadband was activated and managed to find the AJM number (though it was well hidden). Successfully applied for m&S vouchers.

Followed the link for the BT reward card which I've tried multiple times, still just says 'no rewards available'.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I am pleased you found the correct number 😀

As for the reward card, I do not know, so I will ask for help, as ther may have been an issue with the original order.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @osbpj,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you've haven't been able to claim your Rewards as part of your offer for signing up to BT. If you send me your details, I'll be able to help you with this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings