Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarolineLaw61
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Problem claiming BT reward card

Hi

I signed up for a broadband/telephone package in December which was activated on 13/01/21. One of the main reasons for signing with BT was the offer of an £80 reward card.

I have attempted to claim the card several times over the last 2 weeks but without success. The link to claim a reward card either states there is a problem displaying my information or there is no reward to claim. This is incredibly frustrating that BT advertises an incentive but appears to make it impossible to claim.

If anyone can provide any help with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, Caroline 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problem claiming BT reward card

Hi @CarolineLaw61 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the delay receiving your reward card.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Bigmshaw1
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

I have the same problem, I placed an order on 31st Oct 2020 and should have a £120 reward card. My order was for fibre 2, unfortunately I have had no end of problems since as the digital phone element failed. Long story short my fibre has been in place since mid November and now I’m being told there is no eligibility mark on my account for the reward!! Despite this clearly being the offer at the time when I completed my order!

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Bigmshaw1 welcome to the forum and sorry that you are having a problem getting your reward card. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get it claimed.

cheers

John

0 Ratings