Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Problem claiming BT reward card

Hi

I have recently placed an order on 6/6/20 for fibre 1 broadband and phone line rental that included an £80 rewards card. My broadband was installed last week on 03/07/20 but on checking today the rewards site it says I have no rewards and there are no rewards history. Nothing has turned up in the post yet. Have I been short changed here! There seems to be lots of problems reading on this forum about claiming these. Any help would be appreciated.thumbnail.jpg

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Problem claiming BT reward card

You need to wait until after 14 days after activation, it should be available to claim then

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi

Thanks for the advice but I am 17 days after instillation and it still shows no rewards to claim.  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Problem claiming BT reward card

Hi

I have recently placed an order on 6/6/20 for fibre 1 broadband and phone line rental that included an £80 rewards card. My broadband was installed  on 03/07/20 but on checking today the rewards site it says I have no rewards and there are no rewards history. Nothing has turned up in the post yet. Have I been short changed here! There seems to be lots of problems reading on this forum about claiming these. Any help would be appreciated.thumbnail.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi @ric514  welcome to the forum and sorry that your reward is not showing as available to claim. I've sent you a Private message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get it claimed.

cheers

John

0 Ratings