Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ric514
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Problem claiming BT reward card

Hi

I have recently placed an order on 6/6/20 for fibre 1 broadband and phone line rental that included an £80 rewards card. My broadband was installed last week on 03/07/20 but on checking today the rewards site it says I have no rewards and there are no rewards history. Nothing has turned up in the post yet. Have I been short changed here! There seems to be lots of problems reading on this forum about claiming these. Any help would be appreciated.thumbnail.jpg

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
garybs29
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 10

Re: Problem claiming BT reward card

You need to wait until after 14 days after activation, it should be available to claim then

0 Ratings
ric514
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Hi

Thanks for the advice but I am 17 days after instillation and it still shows no rewards to claim.  

0 Ratings
ric514
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

Problem claiming BT reward card

Hi

I have recently placed an order on 6/6/20 for fibre 1 broadband and phone line rental that included an £80 rewards card. My broadband was installed  on 03/07/20 but on checking today the rewards site it says I have no rewards and there are no rewards history. Nothing has turned up in the post yet. Have I been short changed here! There seems to be lots of problems reading on this forum about claiming these. Any help would be appreciated.thumbnail.jpg

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 10

Hi @ric514  welcome to the forum and sorry that your reward is not showing as available to claim. I've sent you a Private message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get it claimed.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Hoppers
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Hi - I've got exactly the same problem.  Ordered Fibre 1 package online on 17th June 2020.  Had £80 BT reward card offer but when I now follow the link to the reward webpage it tells me that there is no record of my reward or order.

Help please!

Regards

0 Ratings
ric514
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Hi

I would send a private message to johnC2 with your details including account number, address and the details and hopefully he will be able to sort it out for you as he is looking into mine.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 8 of 10

Hi @Hoppers,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received your reward card. If you send me your details, I'll be able to help you with this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
zioom30
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Hi There,

I've got exactly the same problem.  Got my Fibre 2 activated on 14th October 2020.  Had £120 BT reward card offer but when I now follow the link to the reward webpage it tells me that there is no record of my reward or order.

Help please.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 10 of 10

Hi @zioom30 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're reward isn't available to be claimed. I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be able to help. 

0 Ratings