cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

Problem claiming reward card

Go to solution

In common with what seems to be many people, I am unable to access my reward despite getting multiple emails telling me I am missing out on it. I came across this forum by accident, any help seems non-existent and phoning gets you nowhere other than to automated responses which are irrelevant to my problem. Is this deliberate policy not to provide promised rewards. Some help,would be appreciated,  or impressed so far.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Problem claiming reward card

Go to solution

Hi @MalcolmH54,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you haven't been able to claim your BT Reward Card. If your BT ID has multiple BT Accounts linked to it, this can sometimes cause issues when trying to claim the BT Reward Card. If you send me your details, I'll be able to give you a hand.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Still waiting reward card

Go to solution

I am still no further forward with receiving my reward card, despite a PM from a mod requesting further information which I have provided. Appalling.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Re: Still waiting reward card

Go to solution

Hi @MalcolmH54, sorry we've not been in touch with you yet to resolve this for you. One of the team will be in touch with you today.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @MalcolmH54,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today.

As promised on our call, you are entitled to the £110 Digital Reward. I have claimed this for you now.

The order is due to complete on the 1st of April so you should get notification then if not sooner.

If you need anything, please feel free to get back in touch with me.

Have a great day,

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

hi @PaddyB , @DanielS  I am having the exact same problem here. Multiple BT accounts, hence not able to claim my rewards card by logging into the site (been over 30 days since order and line activation). Would it be possible for you to please assist ?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

Hi I'm also having the same issues. Keep receiving texts and emails to claim reward and when click on account linked to new broadband I just get a blank page just has header and contact faq section 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @shuvoc & @Quick83

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your posts!

Sorry for the problems you guys are having claiming for the reward cards.  I have sent each of you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

Same problem, apparently here as well, multiple accounts. Even when I choose the current one - nothing there.  Can someone assist please?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Neronz,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your Reward Card. If you send me your details, I'll be able to give you a hand.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings