cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deckz
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Problem when attempting to order BT Mobile SIM

I’m a BT Broadband and Landline customer, looking to also migrate over to BT Mobile from another provider. I have received a limited time offer for BT Broadband customers and am loooking to snap up the offer.

However, when I try to order the BT Mobile using MY BT, it does a check that I am a broadband customer but then cancels saying that my landline number does not match my actual number - a screenshot of the error message is attached. As you can see, the error message is accompanied by some instructions - however, I believe these instructions are out of date as I am unable to locate these settings / fields.

Any help with this issue will be greatly appreciated, as the offer is limited and time is running out.

Regards,
Derek

BT Mobile Error Message.jpg

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem when attempting to order BT Mobile SIM

Welcome to this user forum. @Deckz 

This is probably an issue with your account.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

DavidM
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem when attempting to order BT Mobile SIM

Hi @Deckz  and welcome.

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems getting the order placed. I'm sure we can help you with this. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Once we have your details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings