Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djderby555
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Problem with BT profile

Go to solution

Hi there,

Can you help, whenever I try to look at my profile on BT, it comes up with a form saying "Please upgrade your profile" "We are making changes to My BT to improve your security. Please take a moment to upgrade your profile to make it more secure. ".

On the form it asks for my email address (which it says should also be my BT ID), but the problem is that my BT ID is not an email address. I have a different BT ID and a different BT email address.  I have tried putting my BT email address in and filling in the rest of the form as normail but it keeps saying "Sorry there was a problem saving your changes.

Please try again".

What am I dong wrong?

I can log into my BT and access my bill and other features as normal but just cannot access my profile....

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Problem with BT profile

Go to solution

@djderby555

The BT ID team should be able to help you with this. You can reach them at the below link:

BT ID Chat

0 Ratings
djderby555
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I chatted with the BT ID help line on sunday and they were no help whatsoever, I chatted with them for ages with no success.  In the end they fobbed me off by saying BT was undergoing updates and that it would be fixed within 48 hours. It is now wednesday and I have tried again, and still same problem.... I have had enough wasting my time chatting to BT who dont seem to have a clue!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @djderby555,

I'm sorry the Chat Team weren't able to help. I'll be able to get this investigated. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings