Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DumbDumb68
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Problem with bt.com website

Go to solution

Hi i have this odd issue using bt.com site, no matter what device i logon to it from it will not let me get past the your included extas page if i click on any links it just loops back to the same page?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Problem with bt.com website

Go to solution

Hi @DumbDumb68  welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. Sorry that you are having a fault with your online account. 

Has this only started to happen?
Would you clear your cookies and cache and see if that helps fix things.
Have you made any changes to your account recently ie upgraded to or added broadband FTTP or FTTC?

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
DumbDumb68
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi I thanks for your reply

I already tried clearing cookies and cache I have just moved onto digital voice trial, but this was happening before that and it happens on my desktop pc and mybt app on android. I also tried different browsers including Chrome, edge and opera but all do exactly the same?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @DumbDumb68  thanks for getting back to me with that information. We will be happy to look into this problem further with you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @DumbDumb68 

Thanks for taking my calls.

Glad we were able to get your MyBT profile rectified with a little help from the bt.com team 🙂

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings
DumbDumb68
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you Stuart for all your help and patience along the way to getting it sorted. Fantastic work

0 Ratings