cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 20

Re: Problems claiming Amazon Echo

Go to solution

Hi @Splash1  thanks for sending over your details. As this is due to getting the incorrect gift I will need to get this investigated further and the call recording of your order checked. This will take a few days to get completed and I will be in touch with you then to resolve this.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Splash1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 20

Go to solution
Thanks for your help with this. At the time of placing my order the person was a little confused what an Amazon Echo was and which one would be sent. I later clarified this with the three seperate phone calls I had with the BT help line and this was the reason why the last person told me to send the dot back. The offer at the time was for an Amazon Echo not a dot
0 Ratings
Splash1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 20

Go to solution

Hi

i have received a notification that an another dot is being sent to me. Is this a mistake or was it a mistake when I was told I would receive an amazon echo?

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 14 of 20

Go to solution

HI @Splash1 @JohnC2 is back in the office tomorrow, he will be able to look into this further you then. Sorry for the confusion there.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @Splash1  thanks for getting back in touch with me earlier today. Glad that I have been able to resolve this for you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Stew1109
Beginner
Message 16 of 20

Go to solution
Sorry to piggy back on the original posters thread. Could you please assist with my issue also as I haven't received an email or any update regarding my Echo. Service went live 2nd May
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @Stew1109 Thanks for posting and welcome to the BT.com community forums, I'm really sorry that you haven't heard anything about your Amazon Echo yet. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll raise this with the gift team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Stew1109
Beginner
Message 18 of 20

Go to solution
PM with requested details sent. Thanks
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 19 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @Stew1109 

Thanks for sending your details, sorry for this delay in getting that email sent to you.

The team have advised that the email will be with you in the next few days, so I'll check back in with you on Sunday, and if you still haven't received anything I'll chase this up further then. If in the meantime you do receive it, please update this thread to let me know.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 20 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @Stew1109 thanks for getting back to me this morning, good to hear that the gift is on its way 🙂

Please post back if there's anything else we can help with in the future.

Thanks

0 Ratings