Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Problems transferring to BT, am I about to lose broadband

Hi,

I can't work out what is happening with my broadband and phone order. I ordered an FTTP product in October and there have been several delays and appointment cancellations with it, however I can accept that as FTTP has only just become available in our village and teething issues were expected. I was advised that my product would go live on 4/1/16, however that has also now been cancelled as further external work is needed to install the FTTP line. BT however have send a transfer notification to my current FTTC provider and sent me my first bill, my current provider has also issued me a bill up to 4/1/17. It looks to me as though my current provider will cease the service on 4/1/17, but that I will not at that point have an operational BT broadband service. Am I about to plunge into the no broadband void as one service ends before BT can install the new service (despite it being BT that set the dates)?
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problems transferring to BT, am I about to lose broadband

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Keith, thank you but unfortunately Live Chat isn't available for FTTP orders, they only service FTTC.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Have you tried calling the FTTP team on 0800 587 4787?

0 Ratings