Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sparrow51
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Profiles on My BT

Hi,  

I have control of four separate BT accounts that are all attaced to one email address for the chap I work for.  I have got three on and have just had one removed as they have moved house.  Now it won't let me add another.  Any ideas would be gratefully received.  And apologies if this question is in the wrong place.

Thanks

M

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Profiles on My BT

Hi Sparrow51 and welcome.

Is this a business account? Are you getting an error message? Give us as much detail as possible and we'll try to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Sparrow51
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi,

There are four lines two of which are business and two are private. 

When I add the account number to My Profile it "ticks" it.  Then when I say "continue" I get a red message that says "we cannot add this account to your profile please contact us".

Very annoying!

Thanks

Michelle

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

You would not be able to add a BT business account to your Residential MyBT profile, as they are two separate part of BT.

0 Ratings
macspot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Slightly off topic, but in a similar vain.

On My BT pages it shows me having two accounts, one is our proper and correct account. I have no idea what the second one is. When the page loads it has all sorts of error messages on it, which is no surprise as the account doesn't exist. But its annoying having to pass though the duff account to get to our proper account.

I've tried all sorts to remove this extra account, without success. There doesn't appear to be anybody who can do this.

Any suggestions?

Alec.

0 Ratings