cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Ps5 code

The PS5 code was not in my offers, so I missed the opportunity to purchase the PS5. How do I obtain the code? Thank you. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Ps5 code

Hi @LesleyS74 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you missed out. I'd recommend Registering your interest for a PS5 on this link and we'll let you know when we've more stock.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Thank you. I already registered by email and now registered using your link. Will this now give the code in my BT offers when the Ps5 console is next in stock? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi @LesleyS74 

Thanks for getting back. Once you've registered we'll let you know as soon as the PlayStation5 and PlayStation5 Digital Edition consoles are available to access via your BT Broadband account area. Keep an eye on your MyBT.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Ps5 console offer is still not showing, so next time they become available.  I still won't have code. Please can you advise? 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @LesleyS74,

Thank you for posting. As long as you have registered your details on the BT Shop, you'll receive an email notification as soon as there is stock available to order.

It does depend on how much stock the BT Shop gets and how many people have registered.

In other words, the BT Shop might only get in a couple of 100 PS5s, but there could be 1000s of customers registered. Each code entitles that customer to order a PS5.

The customers that were first to register on the BT Shop would be the first to get the code. At the moment the BT Shop has the same problem as all retailers at the moment at the demand for PS5 is greater than the available supply.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

As the other user reports I also dont have that under offers (I have three listed but no Ps5) Its currently instock and I dont want to miss out can you advise

Get Complete Wi-fi

Add Sky Chanels from NOW TV

Save up to £144 on the Samsung Galaxy.....

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Why does it show there is more than 50 available to buy, if there is none....????

0 Ratings