Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mking007
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 54

Re: Pure Pre-Paid Visa Card

Go to solution

I'm having the exact same problem as the OP, got a email to say i didn't qualify for a sainsburys £125 card

I DIDN'T APPLY FOR A SAINSBURYS CARD!!!!!

I was to get a £100 pure pre-paid visa card, which i have claimed for, 3 times i have called bt customer services about this, they said all details look fine.

First email (got a reply back today to say i didnt get the sainsbury card??)

2nd email i got today 

My broadband went active on 2nd June and that is when i claimed online for my pre-paid visa card, well over the 30 days.

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
lernien
Beginner
Message 12 of 54

Go to solution
The trouble is the on line customer services is based in India. They have certain messages that they are allowed to copy and paste. If they go off protocol their English is appalling. It's funny though if you ring BT to tell them you want to leave you are put through to a lovely English person who is only too happy to speak to you, and the leaving line is open longer as well. I am still waiting.
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 13 of 54

Go to solution

Hi mking007, 

Thanks for your post. 

I am sorry that you are having problems claiming your pre paid Visa card. I would like to look into this for you. 

Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will take it from there.

Cheers,

OlgaC 

Community ModeratorOlga
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
mking007
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 54

Go to solution
I have contacted you, hopefully you can get this sorted quickly, thanks.
0 Ratings
lernien
Beginner
Message 15 of 54

Go to solution
I take it that you have finished with my problem if you have time to look at someone else's who has posted after me, it's just that I'm still waiting from May the 29th,
And haven't had it resolved yet.
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 16 of 54

Go to solution

Hi lernien, 

We have your email in our queue and once you reach the top we will be in touch.

Cheers,

OlgaC 

Community ModeratorOlga
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Lesley74
Beginner
Message 17 of 54

Go to solution
That's all but keep saying toe and just fob u off just sue them for the amount of ur contract as they are lying this is no way to help or treat ur customers
0 Ratings
Fstbloke72
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 54

Go to solution

I too have the same problem. I checked to ensure I met all the terms and conditions.

I switched from virgin media, taking broadband, phone, TV and BT sport, within the specified timescales, so eligible for £125 pre paid visa card. My order was placed on 8/5, my kit was installed on the 16/5, and I claimed for the card on the 1/6. It's now 7/7 and still nothing.

With the offer intended to attract new customers, it is disappointing that once on the hook of a contract, the first experience of BT's customer values, is not a very positive one. Maybe I should have stayed with Virgin media after all.

Come on BT,  sort this mess out please,  there are a lot of new disgruntled customers waiting.....

0 Ratings
mking007
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 54

Go to solution

Hi would just like to say thanks for getting this sorted, got my card today with the correct amount on it £100. thanks.

Pbryanw
Contributor
Message 20 of 54

Go to solution
I think it's worth chasing up the pre-paid visa form using the link given earlier in this thread.

I initially applied for the card one day after my installation. After not hearing anything after 30 days, I used the web-form to chase it up. I received a reply saying that they would get back to me within ten days. I also noticed that the subject of their internal mail was Sainsbury's Gift Card so I made sure they knew I was enquiring about the £100 pre-paid visa.

I received two further emails after I had asked if it had been sent out yet. I then got an email from Pure Card - a day later the card finally came in the post. So, if you haven't received your card yet, my advice is to keep at them.
0 Ratings