Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aoxm84
Expert
Message 21 of 54

Re: Pure Pre-Paid Visa Card

Go to solution

Same here, I submitted the pure card application and waited over 30 days, then I used the "contact us" system to chase it up. I received the card yesterday. I immediately loaded £75 on to my BT account and destroyed the card (just in case something else went wrong!).

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 54

Go to solution
what the hell is happening? Does BT not have a customer service quality assurance process in place? how many times am i going to say its not gift card. DavidM what is happening????????? Subject Sainsburys Gift Card Discussion Thread Response (Chandan Das ) 10/07/2015 03:41 PM Dear......, Thank you for your email. I will need to send a request for further investigation before we’re able to send a replacement gift card. This can take up to 5 working days, however we will contact you again at the very earliest opportunity with the outcome. Thank you for your patience while we investigate this for you. Best wishes, Chandan Das BT.com Vouchers Team
0 Ratings
poucher69
Message 23 of 54

Go to solution
I too have exactly the same problem I made my claim on 21st May and still no card. I have sent four separate emails chasing this up and each time it comes back referring to the Sainsbury voucher. I KNOW i am not entitled to the Sainsbury one I just want my Pure Pre Paid card. Frustrating is not the word. Please can a moderator help on this matter.
0 Ratings
Kellaway86
Beginner
Message 24 of 54

Go to solution
I'm also having the same problem, I've submitted my claim online and the card hasn't turned up.

I'm now 6-7 emails back and forth and getting a brick wall.

I'm in the same boat where I will have to cancel my contract as the only reason I switched was to get the £100 pre paid visa.

Can a moderator help with my problem also?

Thanks Dan
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 54

Go to solution

Hi Kellaway86 and poucher69,

I am really sorry to hear about the problems you have had in receiving your Pre Paid Visa card. I'll be able to chase this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Kellaway86
Beginner
Message 26 of 54

Go to solution

Thanks for the fast reply. I have filled in and submitted the details your require.

Many Thanks Dan

0 Ratings
nick-c
Beginner
Message 27 of 54

Go to solution

Hi Paddy,

I have the same issue as many of the others, but couldn't find the "Contact The Mods" link.

I filled out the claim form and received confirmation of my claim on 8/6/15, but the card didn't arrive within the 30 days.

So I filled out the contact BT form on 8/7/15 and then received another email as before saying I need to wait another 30 days!

I then received an email saying that they'd confirmed that I was eligable for a Sainsbury's Gift Card - this was not the deal - it should be the Pre-Paid Visa Card.

Please could you assist in resolving this?

Regards,

Nick

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 28 of 54

Go to solution
@Nick-c

You will only see the mods contact link if they invite you to contact them
0 Ratings
nick-c
Beginner
Message 29 of 54

Go to solution
OK. Thanks. Hopefully Paddy will invite me then.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 30 of 54

Go to solution
I am sure one of the mod team will once they read your post
0 Ratings