cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sega
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Put me on default

Hello, I was a BT customer back in 2009/2010/2011. I paid all my bills by direct debit. Then in 2012, I moved to Virgin. But when I done the credit check last year Oct/2013, I learned that BT has put my name on default. I have been trying to talk to the Icall centre in India to get more info regarding this, but no reply from them. I do have all the names of the persons that I talked to including dates/timings etc. They kept on telling me that they will call me back once they find out why I owe money to BT. But to-date, no calls received. furthermore, I called the debt collector and did discuss with them too. Even they cannot give us any back up to say why I owe them money. they did close thier file now. But my default hasn't been taken out.

As I paid all my bills by direct debit, I have all the bank documents to prove that I paid all the charges and I dont owe BT any money.

Please hlpe me to sort thos matter out ASAP.

Regards,

Sega.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Put me on default

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

0 Ratings
sega
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for your quick reply. But it is BT that put me on default and I am trying to clear my name. I was a BT customer though. I have tried everyone with BT (customer service, call centre and dept collectors). But everyone washed their hands off my matter.

please help me. I am happy to send you all my billing details including my account number.

Regards,

Sega

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I am only a BT customer, just like everyone else here, apart from the moderators, so I cannot help, apart from suggest that you contact either live chat, who deal with billing, or contact BT using this link

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact

This is a user to user help forum for customers of BT Retail.

0 Ratings
sega
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thank you.

0 Ratings