Did you mean: 
Highlighted
habib123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 21

QUIDCO CASHBACK DECLINED

Go to solution

Hello ,

I purchased a mobile contract on the 20th of  April.After waiting until july the claim was declined.I submitted a claim and Quidco got back to em saying that BT has declined the claim as i must have used a discount code. I have not used a discount code and this is not fair and i should have been rewarded the cashback. My friend at work did the same deal through quidco and she got her £ 110 quidco cashback.The phones are the same ,the deal is the same so that means that BT has got it wrong.

Please help

0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21

Re: QUIDCO CASHBACK DECLINED

Go to solution

@habib123 Have you raised a complaint with Quidco regarding the declined cashback?

0 Ratings
habib123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 21

Go to solution

Hi Neil ,

Yes i have , please see their reply below

Hi,

I do apologise for any frustration this is causing.

Please do be assured that we have challenged this further with the retailer, but unfortunately have not been able to obtain a positive response on this occasion.

The retailer has informed us that a voucher code or discount was used when your purchase was made. Please be aware that use of any discounts that aren’t advertised on Quidco will cause the cashback to be declined, as this will break the link between Quidco and the sale.

To explain further, cashback is a referral fee that we receive from the retailer for passing your sale over to them. When you use a voucher code or discount from an external source, this will mean that the provider of this discount is seen as the referrer of the sale, not Quidco, and so we would not receive the referral fee.

Unfortunately, if we don’t receive the referral fee we are unable to pay this to you as cashback, which is why the cashback has been declined.

I apologise for any disappointment this has caused but I hope this helps clarify things further for you.

Kind regards,
Clare
Support Team

0 Ratings
habib123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 21

Go to solution

I havent used a voucher or a discount code. The deal was done exastly the same as my friend at work and she received her quidco cashback.

I can provide you with the order details of both my friends and mine.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @habib123 and thanks for posting.

Can you confirm the first 3 letters of your online order reference?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
habib123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @DavidM

The first three letters are :

AJM

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @habib123 Thanks for confirming that information.

We will be happy to look into this further for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
habib123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 21

Go to solution

@JohnC2@DavidM@NeilO

Hello ,

I filled the form 

enquiry reference number: **Edited**

0 Ratings
habib123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 21

Go to solution

Hello ,

Any update since the phone call on saturday regarding this claim @JohnC2

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @habib123 I called earlier and left a brief message. Sorry but I have not had an update on this but I have chased this case again for you and will be in touch with you next week and update you then.

cheers

John

0 Ratings