cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: Quidco Cashback Declined!

@maryam011 You will need to raise a dispute though Topcashback on this link to get this investigated.

0 Ratings
Bob1946
Beginner
Message 12 of 19

@NeilO - No, just the usual generic response about why claims may be declined.  However, I know that I followed the correct process (cleared cookies, new browser session, followed Quidco link directly and completed the order immediately) so I know that this cannot be the issue.  It feels like there's a breakdown between Quidco and BT but I can't seem to get the two to talk together to review the case.  Is there anything you can do to assist?

0 Ratings
Bob1946
Beginner
Message 13 of 19

Since I seem to be having limited success with getting any direct support from BT on this forums I'm going to try the customer care lines one last time.  Does anyone know the best number to call?  Is there a formal complaints department?

Otherwise I'm going to write to Gavin Patterson - this isn't an isolated incident from what I have seen on this forum and the feedback on Quidco.  If BT is unable to fulfil the cashback promotions it creates jointly with Quidco and other cashback sites then it should withdraw from them until such time that it sorts out its internal processes.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Bob1946
Beginner
Message 14 of 19

As suspected I had no luck with customer services - over an hour being passed from one person to another and apparently there were no managers on the floor!

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm contemplating writing to the CEO in the hope that he (or someone in his team) will be able to put me in touch with the right department to finally resolve this issue.  It's ridiculous that a company as large as BT treats its customers like this

0 Ratings
Telecom89
Recognised Expert
Message 15 of 19

@Bob1946 wrote:

As suspected I had no luck with customer services - over an hour being passed from one person to another and apparently there were no managers on the floor!

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm contemplating writing to the CEO in the hope that he (or someone in his team) will be able to put me in touch with the right department to finally resolve this issue.  It's ridiculous that a company as large as BT treats its customers like this

Hi - you are not alone in having quidco cashback declined as there are people complaining about not getting quidco cashback from other ISPs on various websites.

I don't think I'm allowed to post a direct link but if you go to moneysavingexpert and search for 'quidco questions and answers' there seems to be a quidco rep. on there. You might get better luck trying that. You could also try their twitter account if that doesn't help.

The trouble with the various cashback websites is that it isn't guaranteed. Not ideal I know.

0 Ratings
maryam011
Message 16 of 19

@NeilO wrote:

@maryam011 You will need to raise a dispute though Topcashback on this link to get this investigated.

I've done that and they said that BT said they were not the last referrer. But i went through tcb! BT won't tell them the last referrer so who has got my money?!?!

0 Ratings
Telecom89
Recognised Expert
Message 17 of 19

@maryam011 wrote:

@NeilO wrote:

I've done that and they said that BT said they were not the last referrer. But i went through tcb! BT won't tell them the last referrer so who has got my money?!?!

Did you clear the cookies etc. from your browser before going via TCB?

Have you used TCB successfully before?

0 Ratings
Telecom89
Recognised Expert
Message 18 of 19

Actually I see you have your own TCB thread about this...

0 Ratings
Mandy579
Beginner
Message 19 of 19

Mine has also been declined 😠 seems to be a pattern here
0 Ratings