cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mufc500
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Quidco Cashback Declined

Hi, I wonder if you can help, I took a new line at my new house along with broadband via Quidco who were offering £80 cashback, the cashback has now been declined from them saying I didn't complete all the terms and conditions etc.

My broadband was due to be installed on the 7th January and BT changed this to the 2nd, so Quidco are saying I have changed the order when I didn't. 

Very frustrated that I haven't changed anything but lose out, is there anything you can do please.

Here's hoping,

thanks Paul

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Quidco Cashback Declined

Hi @mufc500 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry about the problems you've had with your Quidco cashback claim. Have you raised a missing cashback case with Quidco yet? 

0 Ratings
mufc500
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi, yes I have and also done live chat, they say they can't do anything, 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@mufc500 Oh that's not good they should have raised a missing cashback claim and then contact the BT partner promotions team to get that investigated. 

I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll chase this up from our side.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @mufc500 

Thanks for taking the time to send us over your details.

I picked up your case this morning and tried calling you.  Sorry I wasn't able to reach you.  I'm here until 5pm today.  If there is a time you would be free before that please post back and let me know.  If I don't hear any word back from you I'll follow up with you again on Tuesday.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
mufc500
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Hi Robbie, Sorry missed your calls, now available if you are? thanks Paul
0 Ratings