Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_evans21
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Quidco Cashback Declined

Go to solution

Good afternoon, I have just logged onto my Quidco to check on the status of my Cashback for ordering Super fast Broadband 2, only to find that it has been declined, so i am in the process of attempting to submit a claim and I am being asked for a sales reference number, having already searched on this board to see if I could find the answer I have checked all the emails I have recieved and the tracking of the 4 orders that I have ( no need to go into just how poor the on boarding process has been from BT) and their are no numbers other than the VOL... Tracking numbers there is nothing starting AJM or BTC.

Any assistance will be most appreciated? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Quidco Cashback Declined

Go to solution

Hi @John_evans21,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I'm sorry to see that your Quidco Cashback payment has been declined. The AJM or BTC order reference should have been on the first orders email confirmation.

Did you order get canceled and need reissuing at any stage? As this would likely be the reason why the payment has been declined.

If you can't find the AJM of BTC order reference on the original order email, post back and I'll take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
John_evans21
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, I have just checked through all the emails and I am unable to see the reference anywhere, yes the order was re-issued for some reason, original order was placed on 2nd August and then for reasons I am unaware of it was then reissued on the 5th. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @John_evans21,

Thank you for replying back to me so quickly. If you send me in your details, I'll take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @John_evans21,

I gave your mobile and home number a quick call. I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you. I've had an update from the Promotions Team. They confirmed that you're entitled to the cashback payment and have approved this at BT's end.

This means that you should receive the Quidco Cashback within the next 30 days.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
John_evans21
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

This has not been resolved, my claim has been declined by BT. I would like this sorting ASAP as frankly the service I have recieved from BT has been nothing short of disgraceful. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @John_evans21,

Thank you for posting back. The cashback was approved by our promotions team on the 6th of September. It can take up to 30 days from that date for the cashback to arrive in your Quidco account.

Sometimes this can still show as declined until the 30 days have passed and the cashback is paid. Please give it the full 30 days. If the cashback hasn't arrived by then post back and I'll chase this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings