Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Quidco Cashback refused.

Go to solution

Hi,

Can someone please help me out with my Quidco cash back claim which has been declined.

I ordered BT Infiniity and talk via Quidco on 25 November 2017. During the order process it identified that there was already a line at the property and did I wish to take this over. I ticked yes as I didn't wish to pay for a new line to be installed. BT contacted me on a few occassions to state the line would not be free until a certain date. I informed them I was happy to wait.

My order was confirmed and my Quidco cashback tracked.

I was somewhat surprised to learn, some months later, that my cashback was declined especially after it tracking, having proof of my order and also my services were installed and working.

I than raised a claim with Quidco, id no 2977670. However this was then updated as unsuccessful after a few months without explanation.

Could someone please help me out with this as the cashback was for £80.

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Re: Quidco Cashback refused.

Go to solution

Hi @Johnboy5 Sorry that your cashback claim with Quidco has been rejected. 

It may be linked to your order being cancelled and re-issued due to the change in date. We will be happy to help you with your claim if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.  

Please include your original order reference if you have that as that would be the order the cashback would be linked to. 

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi John,

Thanks fpr the reply.

Information that you requested has been sent.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Johnboy5 Thanks for sending over the details and I've raised a query on the Quidco cashback. I should hear back next week and will update you then.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi John,

Thanks very much for the update it's appreciated.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Johnboy5 Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've managed to get the cashback sorted for you and that will be in your cashback within the next 30 days. Please check after this time period and let me know that you have received it OK or not and I will chase again.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you so much John it's really appreciated.

0 Ratings