Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jgwoo1976
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Quidco Cashback

Go to solution

Hi

I placed an order for BT Superfast Fibre back in December and was supposed to recieve £95 cashback through Quidco. There was a problem with my order so somebody at BT had to cancel and put the order on again. I was assured at the time that this would not effect the cashback but it was subsequently declined. I have raised a claim but it is taking an age and it's now been over 8 months since i placed the order.

Can somebody help please?

Thanks

Jon

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Quidco Cashback

Go to solution

Hi @Jgwoo1976,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting.

If your order was canceled and reissued then it's likely that it hasn't tracked correctly with Quidco. If you send me in your details, I'll get our Promotions team to check your order to make sure it links back correctly to the original order.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Jgwoo1976
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Paddy

I have tried replying to your messgae but I am being told I have reached my limit of direct messages evern though I have necer sent one before?

Thanks

Jon

0 Ratings
Jgwoo1976
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Sent now.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Jgwoo1976,

Thank you for confirming. Your case will be picked up by one of the team and they'll be in touch in the next few days.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Jgwoo1976
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Paddy

0 Ratings