Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Setholly
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Quidco Declined £85 cashback

Please can you let me know why my cashback has been declined?

Initially it tracked at £60, so I raised a claim for the other £25, then it adjusted up to £85, then it was declined!  There is still a claim for the £25 awaiting outcome but it is the whole £85 I should be receiving.

This is on top of the initial problems trying to link my account to my BT account! 

Why is nothing ever straight forward when dealing with BT ????

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Quidco Declined £85 cashback

Hi @Setholly,

Have you raised a case with Quidco? And if so, what reason have they given you for the claiming being declined?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Setholly
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 16.42.17.png

As I said above this claim shows for the initial missing £25 and has not yet been resolved - I am unable to raise a second or change amount claimed on the above

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Hi @Setholly,

Thanks for posting back!

Can you just confirm that your services are active and the date they went live please?

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Setholly
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

Yes live, first bill paid, start date 22/10/18

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Hi @Setholly Thank you for confirming your services have been active since October. Did your original order have to be cancelled and re-issued? when you placed the order did it contain an order ref starting with the letters AJM?

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Setholly
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

AJMxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Hi @Setholly thanks for checking that. Please send us over you details by clicking on my profile and selecting the contact the mods option. We will be happy to chase up the cashback for you.

Cheers
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Hi @Setholly,

Thank you for sending in your details. I've passed on your details to my colleagues in our Promotions Team and I've asked them to investigated.

I'll post back as soon as I get word back from my colleagues.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Setholly
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

Thank you

0 Ratings