Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
hilly191
Message 1 of 5

Quidco and BT Order Number Con

Go to solution

I signed up to BT for infinity broadband, landline, TV and mobile back in Feb through Quidco.

My purchase tracked through Quidco for correct amount of £215.

As i needed a new phone line my kit wasnt up and running till approx mid May.

Since this time BT and Quidco have declined my cashback stating the original order number generated and February and linked through the tracking receipt to Quidco was cancelled.

I can indeed see from my BT account that several orders were raised, ammended and cancelled against the original order. I would like to know why this is the case as it is not of my doing (order not ammended or cancelled in anyway by me!) but purely done by BT due to their actions/systems.

Due to this now Quidco are refusing to pay the cashback. Fair to say I feel somewhat swindled as the cashback was a determining factor in purchasing the package to include all aspects.

Quidco are proving useless as they do not seem to understand this concept.

Please can BT advise why multiple orders were raised and why. Many thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Quidco and BT Order Number Con

Go to solution

Hi @hilly191,

If there was an issue with the order it may have been cancelled by the suppliers forcing us to create a new one. If this is the case, I can't see why we wouldn't honour the agreement. We'll need to investigate it fully and contact Quidco on your behalf. Click on my user name and then on contact the mods. It's taking us approximately 5-6 working days to pick up contact this way but we will be back in touch with you.

Make sure you include the email address, on the form, that you use for Quidco to make it easier to track your account.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
hilly191
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Daniel, many thanks for getting back to me.

I have submitted details via a message as requested.

hilly191
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Big thanks to Neil and Daniel for resolving this fully and liasing with Quidco to honour the cashback Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Glad we were able to help @hilly191. Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings