cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dtryczynski
Beginner
Message 41 of 91

Re: Quidco cashback and Sainsburys vouchers

@OlgaC I have sent you a pm as I'm having the same issue.

Thanks

Dom
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 42 of 91

@dtryczynski wrote:
@OlgaC I have sent you a pm as I'm having the same issue.

Thanks

Dom

You cannot use a pm to contact the moderators., you have to wait for an invitation.

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 43 of 91

Hi dtryczynski, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. 

I will certainly help chase your vouchers. Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will take it from there.

Thanks,

OlgaC

0 Ratings
dtryczynski
Beginner
Message 44 of 91

Done, thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
bandaibones
Beginner
Message 45 of 91

Hi OlgaC,
I was hoping you could advise with regards to Quidco Cashback and the Visa debit card.
I saw that you said to 'contact the mods' link but I can't seem to find the link?

I was hoping to contact a Moderator to seek advise because just like so many other people my Quido claim was declined and my Visa card has still not arrived.
I have contacted BT on 3 seperate occassions about the Visa card but each time it does not arrive in the post.

I received this following message from Quidco on August 26th: -
'Unfortunately, on this occasion your claim has been declined because the cashback from your sale will not be paid to us by the retailer. In order to pay us, they have to recognise us as having been the party who referred the sale to them, and in this case they do not'.

Broadband activated on 26 May 2015

Regards 

0 Ratings
martb86
Beginner
Message 46 of 91

I had the problem of claiming cashback through topcashback.  Spent 4 hours on the phone being passed from pillar to post.  Not one person had a clue what they were doing.  Raised claim through topcashback which got declined because BT wouldn't pay.  Raised issue through this forum and also got a message basically saying I've got no chance of getting it.  What a scam!  Absolute joke of a company.  Customer service is diabolical.  I've filled in the form for the Sainsbury's voucher and I'm waiting for an outcome to that.  Never had a problem with Sky and only upgraded for Infinity and the offer of cashback and a voucher.  Less than a month into a contract and I'm already determined I will never use BT again.  I will be reporting them to trading standards as this isn't an isolated incident, and I'd suggest everyone do this.  As a whole BT should be ashamed of themselves.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 47 of 91

The link is shown here and you need to be logged into the forum to see it mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 91

Hi bandaibones,

Welcome and thanks for posting. There seems to be a lot of confusion with vouchers and cash back offers so just to clarify, in order to receive the cashback you must click through to the BT website via the TopCashback link and place the order directly. If instead you use a search engine just prior to making your purchase, the sale will not be attributed to TopCashback and the claim will be rejected. So, if you’ve followed the correct route we’ll be able to help. Send over the details and I’ll look into it for you. You’ll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
martb86
Beginner
Message 49 of 91

More lies. I clicked through topcashback link directly and still got fobbed off
0 Ratings
Message 50 of 91

I have just had my claim denied by BT via Quidco 

BT claiming that they cannot track the small cookie that tracks the purchase

Yet Quidco happily traced the referral window opening, and I got a confirmation email 30 mins after from BT ( a few seconds after I signed up).

I am hardly likely to jeopardise my cashback by using another website.

I have been a Qudico member for years and have always cleared my cookies.

I read all the T&C's, wiped all cookies and then clicked the Quidco link.

The BT sign up kept jumping to several pages ( was I an existing customer Y/N etc).

So probably no wonder they cannot trace anything.

The offer was for £150 cashback for infinity + calls.

If I had done it a few days earlier or later (I signed on 28th June), I could have at least claimed £150 Sainsbury vouchers from BT ( as in effect BT say I signed up via the BT website).

But that offer ran to 26/6 and then from 1/7.

To rub salt into the wound, we signed up for BT mobile shortly after + BT raised the line rental after we joined.

We are now paying more than our previous provider as we had free broadband and only £12 line rental.

We wanted to try fibre and the £150 made it worth trying.

Not happy - Will be leaving BT at the first opportunity on principle + leaving Quidco

So beware signing up for BT - It is deny, deny, deny when it comes to paying out

0 Ratings