cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martb86
Beginner
Message 51 of 91

Re: Quidco cashback and Sainsburys vouchers

My thoughts exactly the same. Another little con is having the cool off period from the date you place the order. Exactly 14 days later my connection goes live. So by the time you realise there's a problem it's already too late. I have never dealt with a company like them. Wish I'd have found this forum first but you just don't think the biggest telecoms provider could be this bad. Anyone in the cool off period I'd advise to cancel and jump ship. I feel sorry for the genuine hard working staff at BT, there must be some out there somewhere. Just a pity I haven't come across one yet.
0 Ratings
JeremyX
Message 52 of 91

I have had exactly the same issue as yours.  Today I was told that BT declined my cashback and Quidco refused to offer further help. Very disappointing that after waiting for two months, my BT infinity deals ended up worse than my previous deals with another Internet provider.  I've been with Quidco for a number of years and earned hundreds of pounds in total.  Clearing cookies before ordering from BT was exactly what I did, like I had done with other purchases. Plusnet paid their cashback in time last time.  However, this time around, BT seemed to be looking for an excuse to wriggle out of their promises.   What a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: According to Quidco's update: BT claimed that they had paid it elsewhere but refused to tell Quidco.  I'm sure BT should tell ME whom they paid the cashback to. I've got all the evidence that I'm the only recipient of the cashback, not anyone else.  

0 Ratings
evergleam
Message 53 of 91

Hi

I also have a QUIDCO/BT CASHBACK problem...

I switched from SKY to BT online using QUIDCO on 10 MAY.
I took a 1 year contract on the basis of their £140 cashback offer for BT TV + Infinity 1 Broadband Unlimited + Calls.
However my order was not confirmed to quidco due to a BT Order Management error.

The original internet order (dated 10 May) failed and although original installation date was 12 June - it took till 14 July before BT complaints department resolved all the issues so that all services and billing were correct.

Quidco are now refusing to pay the cashback unless I get written confirmation from BT to acknowledge my order was placed online and that they will honour the cashback agreement.

I can provide original order reference numbers and my BT account number - and all the evidence is there on my account notes....

Can someone advise who at BT can take ownership of this?

Many Thanks
Kevin

0 Ratings
stumark
Beginner
Message 54 of 91

I have also had my cashback declined.

My order was made 16/06/2015

I ordered the following:

Package - Broadband and Calls
Phone - Unlimited Weekend Calls
Broadband - Unlimited BT Infinity 1
TV - Starter
BT Sport
BT Mobile – BT Mobile 2GB Plan

I was expecting £215 quidco. I have managed to successfully claim the £50 Sainsbury's voucher but the Quidco has been declined. Please can one of the Mods follow this up? I can PM you my order number, name and address.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 55 of 91

the mods do not use PM's only their contact link which they will post if they read your post
0 Ratings
stumark
Beginner
Message 56 of 91

How do I get a mod to read my post then? Thanks
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 57 of 91

This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read
0 Ratings
Message 58 of 91

Hi stumark,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you haven't rceived the cashback. There could be a number of reasons for that but I'll be happy to take a look and check where things went wrong. Just drop me an email with the details. You'll get the contact the mods link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Highlighted
paujo777
Beginner
Message 59 of 91

Hi All,

Like many on here I placed an order for BT Broadband, Telephone, and TV back in August, expecting to receive £180 cash back. My order was tracked and all seemed to be progressing smoothly until BT decided to decline the cash back claim. I have now spoken to Quidco who are also trying to understand why this has been declined by BT, and have made several long and pointless calls to BT customer services who at this point refuse to accept any responsibility whatsoever. The cynic in me is starting to believe there is a culture at BT to deny all claims once the contract has been signed. Can anyone prove me wrong?

Thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 60 of 91

Hi paujo777,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. Can you drop me over the details? You'll get the contact the mods link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You