Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nihaldes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 34

Quidco cashback declined

Go to solution

Hello,

I signed up to BT Infinity, Calls and TV through Quidco - cashback offer of £120 was tracked by Quidco but has since been declined. My installation date was Aprilk 24th, could you look into this for me as I see no reason why the cashback should be declined.

Thanks

0 Ratings
33 REPLIES
Recognised Expert Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 34

Re: Quidco cashback declined

Go to solution

Hi @nihaldes

The normal process would be to raise a claim on quidco, so they can investigate the reason for the decline.

0 Ratings
nihaldes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 34

Go to solution

Hi, 

Ok thanks I have done this on the quidco site. Do you know how long it usually takes for them to investigate. As BT declined the claim I thought it best to ask the retailer what the issue is?

Nihal

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 34

Go to solution

@nihaldes

I'm not sure of the timescales, I think it depends on the merchant. They will check you met the requirements and then ask BT why they didn't confirm the payment. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 34

Go to solution

Hi @nihaldes It looks like your original order may have been manullay replaced as I note that you also had difficulty claiming your reward card (a previous thread)

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
nihaldes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 34

Go to solution

Thanks John I have filled in the form

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 34

Go to solution

Hi @nihaldes Thanks for completing the form. I've emailed the promotions team to check on your cashback. As soon as I hear back from them I'll let you know. It normally takes 2-3 working days.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
nihaldes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 34

Go to solution
Thanks John
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 34

Go to solution

Hi @nihaldes I've had a response from the promotions team. They have sent this across to Quidco to authorise the payment into your account. This will be in your account within the next 30 days.

Post back and let me know that you receive it OK.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
nihaldes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 34

Go to solution
Thanks John much appreciated, will let you know once this hits my account
0 Ratings