Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ibinabo
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Quidco cashback declined

Hello,

I signed up to Superfast Fibre Unlimited and TV through Quidco - cashback offer of £105 plus bonus of £25 was tracked by Quidco but has been declined because apparently the order was cancelled.  Could you look into this for me as I see no reason why the cashback should be declined as the order was never cancelled or amended. Order was placed on the 6th of August, and my activation date was August 16th.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Quidco cashback declined

Thanks for posting @Ibinabo, did you get an order reference beginning with either AJM or BTC after placing the order? Just let me know if you did, don't post the full ref.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Ibinabo
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi Neil0,
Yes I did. AJM
Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks @Ibinabo for getting back to me, good that means the order has came from a referral site. 

If you send over your details using the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile we'll get our cashback team to look at this. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Ibinabo,

I've checked your order and it looks fine to me. I've sent a request to a contact to see if they can find out the reason that it hasn't been paid. I should hear back from them by Wednesday. I'll be in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings