Did you mean: 
Highlighted
waddis25
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Quidco cashback declined

Go to solution

Hi,

I signed up to BT superfast broadband last november through quidco and it was installed in december. I have recently been told that the cashback for £105 was declined, it was tracking up till now.

There was an issue with my first order for some reason so BT had to replace the order. Could this be why it was declined? 

I have made a claim to quidco and am still waiting to hear back from them but thought i would ask on here as well because i have seen other people with a similar problem to mine get it sorted on here.

The cashback was part of the reason why i switched to BT so i hope i can get it sorted.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 13

Re: Quidco cashback declined

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @waddis25 

The order change would be the problem.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @waddis25 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that the Quidco cash back has been declined.  Raising a dispute with Quidco is the right thing to do in the first instance so thanks for that.

From what you've posted, it does sound like the order change may have had something to do with it.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
waddis25
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

Thanks i have replied to your message.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @waddis25  thanks for sending over your details and I've contacted the promotions team to chase your cashback. They normally take 2-3 working days to get back to us and once I have a reply I'll drop back and update you.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @waddis25  the promotions team appear to be busier that usual as I have not had an update on your cashback. I've already chased the team for a response and will update you as soon as I hear back.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @waddis25  sorry for the delay. The promotions team have got back to me this afternoon and confirmed the cashback is now agreed. It can take up to 30 days for this to appear in your cashback account. Post back and let me know that you receive it ok.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
waddis25
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution
Hi I have still not received the cashback on Quidco and it has now been over 30 days, it is still saying cashback declined.
Would it be possible to look into this please?
Thankyou
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @waddis25 

Thanks for posting back!

I'm really sorry that you still haven't received the cash back.  I'll ask @JohnC2 to chase this for you again but the likelihood is that we won't heard anything back until after the bank holiday.  As soon as we have received word we'll give you another shout.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
waddis25
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution
Ok thanks
0 Ratings