cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 34

Re: Quidco cashback declined

Go to solution

Hi @nihaldes The promotions team have got back to me to say not to worry about the email.

The promotions team's contact in Quidco has been on leave and will be catching up BT requests over the next few days.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
nihaldes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 34

Go to solution
Hi @JohnC2 is the £50 cheque I just received separate to the Quidco cashback then? As the Quidco cashback should be £120.

Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 34

Go to solution

Hi @nihaldes I'm not sure why you have received a £50 cashback cheque as you cannot have 2 lots of cashback for an order. Were you looking at offers from other websites ie MSE by any chance. Either way I won't know more until they get back to me but I'll update you as soon as I can.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
nihaldes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 34

Go to solution
Hi @John2C no only looked at the offers through Quidco..
0 Ratings
nihaldes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 34

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 I just wondered if you had heard back from the promotions team as yet?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 34

Go to solution

Hi @nihaldes nothing yet but don't worry as soon as I know more i'll update you.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
nihaldes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 34

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2

Just wondered if there was any word on this, has been dragging on for a while now.

Thanks

Nihal

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 34

Go to solution

Hi @nihaldes The promotions team have confirmed that request is processed manually and will be with you in due course as agreed. 

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
nihaldes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 34

Go to solution

Thanks @JohnC2 - just to confirm this is for the full £120? Will this be paid into my Quidco account or by cheque from BT?

Thanks again

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 34

Go to solution

Hi @nihaldes Yes its the £120 and it will be to your Quidco account. 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings