Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Recognised Expert Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 17

Re: Quidco cashback declined

Hi @Atkinson75

The moderators don't always read every post, to get their attention you need to use @JohnC2 . Hopefuly John will see the post now, and come back to you shortly and get you an update on whats happening.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Hi @Atkinson75,

I can see in @JohnC2 post on the 28th, that he said that the payment will be in your Quidco account within the next 40 days. So it could be that it hasn't been approved by them as of yet.

As you have said quidco have rejected this, I'll can double check this with our promotions team.

Unfortunately @JohnC2 is out of the office at the moment so I don't have your details. Please can you send me in your detail using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Atkinson75
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 17

Hi can anybody help with this please??
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

@Atkinson75 Yes if you use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details we'll be happy to chase this up for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Hi @Atkinson75,

Thank you for sending in your details. I've passed on your details to our promotions team and I've asked them to investigate this with Quidco. I'll post back as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Atkinson75
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

Thanks paddy
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Hi @Atkinson75,

I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today. The Promotions Team have got back to me to say that the Cash back claim has been approved by BT. This was originally sent to Quidco on the 31st of August and it can take up to 40 day from that date for the cash back to be approved at their end.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings